THE MIGHTY MEDIA STATION
Tell no one. We're located in retro-fitted Fire Station #3. That's right. Just like Ghostbusters, but without the plasma goo.
Mighty Media Studios
14822 NE Bel-Red Road
Bellevue, WA 98007
The easiest access to The Station is the driveway off of Northup Way/NE 20th. If you go through the Taco Bell drive-through to pick up a Dorito Taco, make an immediate hard left and if you smash through the hedges where high schoolers leave their wrappers, you'll be right there. Look for the whitish 5-story training tower--a cultural landmark in the Bel-Red corridor on the order of, say, The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(2 job openings)
JOB OPENING: LIVE SHOW PRODUCER
Mighty Media seeks an experienced Live Show Producer (both broadcast and webcast) with extensive experience in talk, variety or sports shows. Must excel at all aspects of live show production including budgeting, development and finishing; a problem-solver with a proven track record for on-time and on-budget productions. Must have strong writing skills (tosses, teases, throws, etc.). The ideal candidate has worked in this format and has experience managing a show and the departments from prep to post.
DUTIES (include but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with our creative producers to help develop highly-compelling content
- Develop and produce live and live-to-tape shows
- Manage show rundown decision-making process
- Write and produce material for shows
- Solid writing skills and editorial judgment essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a strong sense of how to visually tell a compelling story are important
- Interacting with clients directly
- Creating and maintaining production schedules
- Managing and tracking budgets and timelines
- Tracking milestones
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Special projects as assigned
- Successful candidates will be self-starters who can work effectively under deadline pressure while coordinating multiple tasks- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong oral/written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work different schedules including occasional weekends and/or travel as needed on productions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive can-do attitude
- Contribute to a fun working environment
- Strong references
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree, minimum of 5 years of experience booking and producing in a live television environment with a demonstrated writing ability, research skills and telephone/email communication skills.
Friendly, drug-free and smoke-free office environment. Wage DOE.
Position available immediately. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and job experience to email@example.com. We will be in touch with all qualified applicants. Background checks will be performed prior to employment with Mighty Media.
WANTED: ART DIRECTOR/MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Hard charging, fun, collaborative, rangy, successful Eastside VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY serving enterprise clients seeks secret weapon designer and creator of graphics for world class video productions and marketing presentations. Everything from style frames to storyboards. Opening titles to logos to PowerPoint marketing efforts. All on the same day sometimes.
You take abstract ideas and run with them with a minimum of navel gazing. You’re an artist with the demeanor of a craftsperson. You’re as sensitive to brands as we are. Your passion: design in the service of storytelling. Your work is compelling, human and engaging. It works. And so do you—maintaining a delightful disposition in the face of capricious deadlines.
Send us a link to your portfolio and a cover letter (firstname.lastname@example.org). Show us you can help take us to the next level.
- Experience in design for corporate marketing
- Strong project management, communication skills, attention to detail, professionalism
- Strong illustration (drawing) skills
- Expert level in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- PowerPoint proficient
- Ability to multi-task and play well with others
- Boundless creativity supported by discipline
- Ability to create production schedules with practical milestones why this? That should be producer responsibility, no?
- Ability to know where rabbit holes are and avoid going down them
- Ability to take client feedback gracefully and incorporate that into revisions
- Bulletproof attention to deadlines
- Proficiency in Premiere, some 3D experience
- Motion tracking and green-screen work
- Designing for multi-screen live events
- Experience designing for tech company clients
- Experience localizing creative for international audiences
- Agency experience, designing for big pitches
- Experience with Microsoft Office Sway
Salary commensurate with experience.
Real humans and video professionals are monitoring this digital wormhole into our hearts.
Copyright © 2011-2017 Mighty Media Studios, LLCAll rights reserved.